The white character in Honkai Star Rail refers to a specific character or entity within the game that is predominantly white in color.
The white character holds enough significance in the game’s storyline in the form of quests, puzzles, or challenges that the players need to take up to discover the secrets.
Resolving the mystery surrounding the white character will unlock new areas and offer the players a deeper understanding of the game’s universe.
Read the write-up in detail and discover how to fix the white character.
How To Fix The White Characters In Honkai Star Rail?
Here are the details to fix the white characters in Honkai Star Rail.
But these specific steps and methods to fix the white characters can vary within the game.
1) Change The Reflection Quality Settings
Reflection quality settings affect the rendering and appearance of the reflective surfaces within the game.
Adjusting it will therefore improve the overall visual experience of the game.
Here is how it can be done:
- First, run the game and press “Escape” to open the menu.
- Click on Settings in Graphics Settings.
- Then, change the reflection quality settings to “Very Low.”
- Now, save the changes and see if that solves the issue.
2) Clear The App Cache
Clearing the app cache in Honkai Star Rail can help in potentially fixing the issues within the game.
By clearing the app cache, you will be able to essentially reset the temporary data that have accumulated over a while.
It will provide a fresh start for the game, allowing it to function more efficiently.
This is how it can be done:
- Press and hold the Honkai Star Rail app and then select “app info.”
- Tap on “Clear Data.”
- Then select “Clear Cache.”
- Now, run Honkai Star Rail and see if the issue is fixed.
- But if the issue persists, reopen Settings and select “Clear All Data.”
- After completion of the process, run the app again and then log in to check if the error persists.
3) Reinstall The Game
Reinstalling the game involves removing the existing game files from your device and downloading a fresh copy.
This helps in resolving any corrupted or missing files that can be causing issues with the white characters.
Before reinstalling the game it’s essential to take a backup of your game’s progress, like linking your account to a cloud service or to save data externally.
Follow these steps for reinstalling the game:
- Open the Run utility and type “appwiz.cpl” and then press Enter.
- From the Programs and Features window, look for Honkai Star Rail, right-click on it, and select “Uninstall.”
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the entire process.
- Then, install it from the Epic Games launcher and see whether the issue is fixed.
That was all about how to fix the white characters in Honkai Star Rail.
For further assistance, write to us in the reply section below. We will revert at the earliest.