Kindly use the below form to contact us for the Guest Posting.
We accept topics from Windows, How To, Internet, Hardware, Tech, Saas and similar topics.
We revert back within 24 hours of the reception of the mail. Unless we are on vacation: D. In that case you would receive an automated reply from our mail box.
Why should you consider guest posting on Silicophilic?
- We have a DA of 41 and a PA of 48 from Moz score as of 08.06.2020
- We have an average monthly visitor of 75000 PM which allows you to reach a diverse amount of tech related users.
- We spread all of our posts on various social media channels via paid advertising and hence will give you a mix of both search and social traffic.
- We are a growing community and hence the data of traffic and Moz score is always evolving.
- We have dedicated team members who carefully build links for every article and spread the news over social channels, hence there is a very high chance you will start ranking for your posts in due time.
- We are a bunch of friendly team, so why not! Reach us today.
How Should Be The Content Structure?
The content Structure should be as shown below in the image. Please read along to know the individual parts of the content. The <H1> is the main headline of the article and it is the most important part of the article. Make sure you write it good. Take some time, think and write and then again rewrite to make it better. You can also take help of this tool to write some great headlines. http://bit.ly/writeawesomeheadlines
Once the <H1> is done then comes the introductory phase. Your main keyword should be there in the introductory phase and within the first 100 words. Make sure to write it good. The introduction phase ensures whether the reader will go through the whole article or not.
In the <H2> You need to enter a crafty headline which also contains the primary keyword. After the headline is completed you will need to write the body of the post. You can use any combination of paragraphs, lists, images as per your choice to make the article interesting.
In the last or the Conclusion phase you will need to put in the ending part of the content or the conclusion of the article. Urge the users the share the article in the Social media and their thoughts in the comments section.
Points To Note:
- The article should be unique.
- It can contain reference links to high quality sites.
- You will ensure the article will not be published in any other blog or website.
- The article must be of atleast 800 words.
- We can always edit the article for grammatical errors and undesired links.