Star Wars Jedi Survivor had a rough launch with various performance issues and bugs. The game is particularly bad on low-end PCs unless properly optimized.
For games like these, it’s always best to know where the config and save files are to either troubleshoot errors or keep a backup of the saved files.
Here is a quick guide on how to find the save and config files for Stars Wars Jedi Survivor.
Where To Find The Config And Save Game Files For Stars Wars Jedi Survivor?
Follow these steps to find the location for config and save the game files for Stars Wars Jedi Survivor.
- First, to find the config file, press the Windows + R keys to open Run.
- Type appdata and press Enter.
- Next, open the Local folder.
- Look for the SwGame folder and open it.
- Next, open the Saved folder.
- Open the Config folder.
- Open the WindowsNoEditor folder.
- Here the gameusersettings.ini file is the config file of the game. You can open it with Notepad and change the settings.
- Next, to find the saved game files, open This PC.
- Open C drive. Go to the Users folder and open it.
- Next open the folder with your user account name.
- Open the Saved Games folder.
- Next, open the Respawn folder.
- Open the JediSurvivor folder, and here you will find the Save game files.
Hope this article made it easy for you to find the config and save game files location for Stars Wars Jedi Survivor.
For any further queries, ask us in the comments section, & we shall revert soon with answers.