If you have decided to take a break from the massively popular game Roblox or want to delete the account for any other reason, then the right way of deleting your Roblox account is something that you are looking forward to.
Roblox Corporation has made the deletion process simple and much easier with these simple yet effective steps.
So, read through the article to know more about the same.
Also, read: Roblox Chat Not Working
How Can I Delete My Roblox Account?
As you are now more concerned about your privacy or you aren’t interested in this game, whatever the reason is, it is essential to know the exact way of deleting your account safely and completely.
If you are looking for ways to delete your Roblox account, then there are a few approaches that you can take.
Here are those:
1. Contact Roblox Email Support
The first thing you can do is to send an email to a Roblox customer service representative at [email protected].
In your mail, include a brief description requesting your account deletion and the details of your account, such as the email ID, full name, phone number, and address for verifying your identification.
Wait for the customer care representative to proceed with the account deletion process.
2. Call Customer Service
There is also another way of contacting ROBLOX customer service via phone by dialing 888-858-BLOX.
Make sure the details of your account, such as account email ID, phone number, and address, are available for verification while you are on call with the customer service representative.
So, deleting your Roblox account isn’t a time-consuming affair; it’s just a phone call away.
3. Remain Inactive For A Year
Stop using the account and let it remain idle for a year. Soon after, Roblox will conduct a system sweep in which inactive accounts for a year will soon get deleted from the system.
All personal information such as name, phone number, email address, and location will automatically get deleted from the ROBLOX database.
All you need is a bit of patience to go through this particular way of account deletion.
4. Break Or Violate The Terms And Conditions
Roblox is known to delete accounts if they are banned thrice. Banning the account happens for a lot of reasons, and this results in the complete removal of your account.
So, you can go through the terms and conditions and then violate them in order to delete your account. This isn’t recommended at all but is shared for the sole purpose of knowledge.
Account Deletion Process
There are more than 100 million monthly active users in Roblox, but if you want to call it a quit, then it is essential to know the exact way of deleting your account.
If you decide to part ways and want to move on to a new gaming adventure, then deleting a Roblox account will be the need of the hour.
Follow the steps below to delete your Roblox account:
Step 1: Log in to your Roblox account and keep your login credentials ready.
Step 2: Visit the Roblox account deletion page and navigate to the “Settings” section.
Step 3: On the account deletion page, look for the “Delete Account” button and click on it to start the deletion process.
Step 4: Now, Roblox will verify your identity, so follow the verification steps properly as prompted.
Step 5: After verification of your identity, you need to confirm your decision to delete the account. After the confirmation, your Roblox account will be scheduled for permanent deletion.
Step 6: The entire process of deletion will take some time, so during this time, the account will be in a queue for deletion. Once it gets deleted, you will receive a confirmation email.
Why Delete Your Roblox Account?
There can be many reasons why you would like to delete your Roblox account.
A few of those are cited below:
- Concerns about online safety
- Wants to take a break from the platform
- Diverting attention to other things
- To protect the child from inappropriate content that can probably resurface
- Need to protect the personal information and to reduce the availability of online information
- The child has an account but is no longer interested in playing the game
Consequences Of Successfully Deleting A Roblox Account
- All personal data will get deleted from the platform’s servers, including your username and password.
- Also, games or items associated with that account will be lost forever.
- Consider yourself entirely away from the world of Roblox after you hit the “delete” button.
- Expect the gaming history to vanish once you delete the Roblox profile.
How To Uninstall Roblox?
After deleting a Roblox account, you may have to uninstall the application, as it will not be helpful.
This is how you can uninstall Roblox from your Windows PC:
- To uninstall a Roblox account, go to the “Control Panel” and click “Programs and Features” on your Windows PC.
- Then, go to the “Uninstall or change a program” option.
- Look for Roblox and right-click on it by selecting the “Uninstall” option.
- Follow the onscreen instructions for finishing the operation.
Note: Taking the help of a third-party uninstaller will also help remove your Roblox account.
There is a slightly different way of uninstalling the apps for Android and iOS users, but it is similar and relatively simple.
How To Restore A Deleted Account?
After removing your Roblox account, if you wish to restore it, then here is what you can do:
- Email Roblox Customer Service and explain in detail your point of view.
- Give the required information related to your account in detail that you are willing to restore.
- Even if there isn’t any assurance that the deleted account will be present, it is still worth trying.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is It Possible To Unfollow Someone On Roblox With A Deleted Account?
Yes, you can easily unfollow anyone in the Followers tab from the friend’s page in Roblox.
- How Long Does It Take To Delete A Roblox Account?
There is no set time limit for deleting a Roblox account, but it generally gets deleted within a few days of your request.
- Will The Robux Stay Intact If You Delete A Roblox Account?
No, you will lose the unused Robux once you delete an account.
- Can You Restore A Deleted Roblox Account?
No, it isn’t possible to restore a deleted Roblox account.
Remember, deleting your Roblox account is a permanent decision, so you need to be very sure before starting the process.
Also, deleting it means giving up all of your in-game progress, your friends, and your items.
Turn up in the comment section if you have any other queries.