Getty Images has been one of the most popular third party stock photo websites alongside Shutterstock and Adobe Stock. The site has been active for more than 25 years now, and consistently provides creators with the best stock photographs, supporting millions of photographers along the way.
If you found the perfect image for your project on Getty, and cannot download it without the watermark, here I shall discuss a free Getty images downloader to help you out.
What Is Getty Images?
Getty Images utilizes the online platform to sell stock photos, videos, and music. Such third party selling websites are one of the best ways to directly connect photographers, videographers, and content creators, with the buyers. Getty not only sells such media files, but it also freely advertises such freelance photographers.
For each image that you see on Getty Images, you will notice that you can purchase the image in many different qualities. Each different quality also has a different price tag, which is set according to the actual picture size and pixel density.
This is a method to provide buyers royalty-free images in different resolutions. Thus a buyer can purchase an image according to his requirements. All the media content available on the website are already edited so that you can simply download and use them right away. Of course, you can choose to edit the images according to your requirements as well.
How To Download Full-Size Getty Images?
If you have an account at Getty Images, you can download the full-sized images without any watermarks. You will be shown the payment upfront, and you can use your account to get a digital copy of the image directly. To do so, follow these simple steps:
- Open Getty Images and log into your account.
- Now, navigate to the image that you like, or search for an image using the search bar at the top.
- Click on the image that you like, which will take you to the licensing page for that image.
- Select the quality from the right according to your requirements.
- Complete the payment and you will be sent the image according to the delivery type that you choose.
Getty Images Free Download
If you want the Getty Images for non-commercial purposes, you can use certain web-based services to extract the images and then save them locally on your computer. One of the most popular services is tomato.to, which is a web-based Getty images downloader.
For Getty images free download using tomato.to, follow these steps:
- Open the Getty website, and navigate to the photo that you wish to download.
- Copy the URL to the purchase page of the image from the address bar of the browser.
- Now, navigate to Tomato.to on a new tab of the browser.
- Here, paste the link that you copies in the search bar.
- Click on the Generate link button to create a download link for the image.
- Once the link is generated, click on the Download
This will reroute you to a web page with a full-sized image.
- Finally, right-click on the image and select Save Image option from the context menu.
Remove Getty Images Watermark
If you downloaded an image from Getty Images that has a watermark, you can remove the watermark from the image using certain methods. We have discussed watermark removers in this article, so check that out if you are in such a predicament.
You can also use photoshop or similar photo editing software for the same.
So there you have it. Now you know about Getty images downloader after reading the article above. Comment below if you found this useful, and to discuss further the same.
Leave a Reply