Having multiple time zone clocks can be very useful for people who have friends and family overseas, or work with international clients. While we dearly miss the Windows 7 gadgets, Microsoft has no intention of bringing them back.
So, let us take a look at how to add a clock for different time zones, and how you can set up multiple clocks with different time zones in Windows 10.
Multiple Clocks On Desktop In Windows 10
At once, Microsoft allows you to add and manage three different clocks in Windows 10. A primary time zone is the one where your device is locally set at, and two additional clocks can be set up with different time zones. You can view all the three time zones altogether, either from the Start menu or from the clock icon in the system tray.
That being said, you will need to set up a clock for different time zones. Let us take a look at how to set up a clock for different time zones in Windows 10.
Add Multiple Time Zone Clocks
- Open the Windows Settings app. Use the keyboard shortcut Win + I.
- Go to the Time & language section.
- With Date & time selected from the left pane, scroll to the very bottom of the right pane.
- Here, click on the following link option:
Add clocks for different time zones
- In the Date and Time window that opens next, Switch over to the Additional Clocks tab.
- Here, check the box next to Show this clock to enable the clock.
- Set the time zone and choose a display name for the clock.
- If you wish to add a second clock, repeat the steps mentioned above.
- Click on Apply followed by OK to implement the changes.
View Multiple Time Zones In Windows 10
If you wish to view multiple time zones, you can make use of the Alarms & Clock application. This application allows you to keep track of multiple time zones, as you can very easily add multiple time zones to the world map.
Simply open the Alarms & Clock application from the start menu, and switch over to the world clock tab. Here, add as many time zones as you wish to keep yourself updated about. With this you can easily monitor any location that you wish to.
Note: If you want Windows 7 style desktop gadgets, you will find many options like .Clocks on the Microsoft store. This will let you add clock to desktop in Windows 10 easily.
So there you have it. Now you know how to add a clock for different time zones in Windows 10 easily. Comment below if you found this useful, and tell us more suggestions regarding the same.