Still nostalgic to play your classic collection of the SNES games from 90’s? Gaming is growing by leaps and bounds each day, yet we cherish our old favourite games!
But you must be tired of your out of fashion SNES-style consoles. So here we are introducing some best SNES emulators for your convenience.
These emulators are completely free and tested so that they can render you fully seamless gaming experience.
We have added a video of the installation process and gameplay of the below emulators, at the bottom of the page!
Why Choose The SNES Emulators?
With these sorted best SNES emulators, you can once again enjoy your all-time favorite Super Mario or Zelda games.
Besides you get so many advanced features that were not added in the consoles.
These emulators comes with cross platform support, allowing users to enjoy SNES games on a variety of different platforms.
Besides, they are user friendly and you can record and stream the gameplay to the popular platforms as well.
Each one is different and special from the other yet having some basic common features. Have a look!
RetroArch is an amazing SNES emulator that I may recommend if you are looking for SNES emulator windows 10. You can enjoy your nostalgia on all platforms as it supports cross platform.
This emulator comes with cross platform support, allowing users to enjoy SNES games on a variety of different platforms.
It is the front end for the emulators running programs converted into liberto cores or the dynamic libraries!
You can enjoy a vast variety of your classic games using the polished user interface. The amazing features makes it most popular amongst gamers.
- Supports multiple platforms like Android, Windows, Linux, macOS, Android and Web.
- RetroArch includes advanced features like netplay, shaders and rewinding to experiment with.
- This SNES emulator supports a variety of controllers.
- You can record and stream the gameplay to the popular platforms like YouTube or Twitch.
- Besides SNES you can also play games from GameCube, 3DS, Game Boy, Nintendo Wii or Sega Dreamcast.
This is a popular game emulator where you get the access to launch and enjoy your games immediately after the first extraction with one of this best SNES emulator for pc!
SNES9x supports macOS, Windows or Linux. With the help of this emulator, you can run almost all SNES titles. It is simple & easy to use and you can almost run it using any hardware.
Even if you are using a low-end hardware, you can easily operate this. Besides, you have a wide variety of features to experiment with like Output Image Processing to give you better graphics.
It supports save states for saving the games exactly where you like while gaming.
- SNES9x is compatible with macOS, Windows and Linux.
- You are allowed to launch the games immediately after extraction!
- It provides you fast forward options for speeding up your games.
- You can capture and record the AVI movies of the gameplay.
- Easy to use user Interface along with a wide variety of features.
OpenEmu is for the macOS users having much resemblance with RetroArch.
This is a multi-system emulator having easy user interface. You are provided with filters for improving the visual output well supporting multiple methods of input.
Besides you are allowed using retro controller for better experience. It is simple and you can almost run it on your low-end or older mac device.
You are provided with a plugin interface for emulating several hardware of the consoles like Game Boy, Genesis, Nintendo Entertainment System and so on.
- It provides real-time 3D effects and graphic filters for better performance.
- You get the advantage of full-screen support and can play multiple ROMs.
- You are blessed with featured library with game ratings, views or collections.
- It includes automatic save states enhanced gamepad support for the USB controllers.
BizHawk is for those who prefer to complete the games faster! If you prefer speedruns, then this emulator will be an excellent choice for you.
For casual gaming also this is one of the best SNES emulator for PC that I may suggest.
This emulator supports multiple platforms that includes SNES, NES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, PlayStation, Sega Saturn and so on.
For casual gaming also you will get better performance using this emulator. You can enjoy lots of games with so many enabled features to experiment with.
- Bizhawk is a multi-platform emulator and is a wonderful option for speedruns.
- You are allowed with rerecording options.
- The User Interface is easy, and it focuses on core accuracy.
- This SNES game emulator supports Lua scripting.
Using this SNES emulator that is super easy to handle and it is compatible with your Linux and Windows.
You will have a pleasant collection of sorted features that also include filters for improving the video output. You can run most of your favourite SNES games with the help of this emulator.
This is a popular Super Nintendo emulator that has gained popularity for being super easy to handle. Keyboard configuration is allowed for choosing the number of players.
It supports save states and you can maintain a track of the recent games played on this emulator. One thing you must note that you can avoid any kind of exploitation if you download ROMs from trustworthy sources.
- ZSNES is a popular user-friendly interface that supports Windows and Linux.
- You can keep track of at least ten recently played games.
- Filters are included to provide better video output.
- You can enjoy Zelda, Super Mario Kart or Street Fighter 2 with this emulator.
- The audio-video quality is quite impressing for those nostalgic 16 bit games.
6. Nestopia UE
Nestopia UE is famous for its accuracy and you can enjoy most of your SNES games here.
Without much trouble you can choose this amazing emulator. It has quite familiar features along with some advanced ones such as net play or texture scaling.
It provides you some extra cool features like custom palette and Famicom mic support. It also supports cheats and has friendly user interface and is completely free!
It is really easier to load games and play immediately. It supports multi platforms like Linux, Windows or macOS.
- Features like custom palette and Famicom mic support are available.
- This SNES emulator supports cheats and has friendly user interface.
- Net play or texture scaling are available.
- Supports multiplatform and fully compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac.
- With familiar basic features plenty of advanced features are there.
Best SNES Emulator For You Android Sets
1. John SNES Emulator
You are going to get an amazing gaming experience with this best SNES emulator.
If you are addicted to some of the old SNES games, then you must try this emulator once.
The engine that is used in this emulator is similar to those used in the official consoles and the impression is realistic. It supports a variety of controllers.
You can use the fast forward or slow mode options or the turbo-button mode. This also supports cheats and includes so many features. That is why gamers love to use this emulator.
The basic features that are provided with the free version are quite impressive and you may also go for the paid version for getting more features and options.
One of the attractive and relieving features is that it is free adds and supports all the SNES games.
- The engine is similar to that of the official console but gives realistic impression.
- You can enjoy both free and paid version of the emulator.
- John SNES is free from adds and supports tall the old SNES games.
- Compatible with a wide variety of controllers.
NES.emu is perfectly designed for your android set having at least 1GHz processor and gives you a smooth gaming experience ever.
You can enjoy loads of amazing features including save states and on-screen multi-touch controls. Besides, it supports cheats and back-up.
You can connect a retro-styled controller to your smart phone for getting the thrill of NES. It supports USB gamepad, keyboard, and Bluetooth.
You can also enjoy playing your NES games unlike SNES9x EX+ in landscape orientation.
- This emulators supports save and includes a stable back up.
- emu supports USB gamepad, keyboard, and Bluetooth.
- It supports cheats and on-screen multi-touch controls
- You can enjoy various formats of ROM based games.
3. SuperRetro 16
With SuperRetro 16 you are going to get one of the best emulating experience. This is referred to as one of the best SNES emulators ever.
I can bet that with this SNES emulator you are going to have a full console like experience.
With a fabulous user interface, you can easily enjoy your old nostalgic SNES games. For building multiple networks you can use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
For enjoying the fast forward games this emulator is introduced with turbo mode. Besides the integration of cheat codes takes your experience to another level!
- This amazing emulator is going to give you a full console gaming experience.
- You will get turbo mode and edited with advanced layout features. SuperRetro 16 is quiet compatible with the best sorted games.
- Besides you can enjoy loads of cheat codes using this emulator.
- You can use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth For building multiple networks.
4. NES Retro
This emulator is going to give you another level of excitement for sure! You are going to love the amazing experience of playing your exotic games with it.
It is just the perfect choice for your Android device with high quality graphics and virtual controller.
You can use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth for building multiple networks and can get the full control over the layouts and display.
You are free to customize the sound and back up the memories of your gameplay. The emulation quality that the app provides is quiet satisfying.
- Lots of features to give you a seamless SNES gaming experience.
- Easy customization and full control of sound and layouts.
- Virtual controller and Wi-Fi control are available.
- You can backup memories and synchronize.
This is a very popular and favourite SNEs emulator amongst youngsters to play their favourite games.
It will give you a nice, fun to play experience that you are going to love. You can enjoy all your classic SNES games with lots of interesting features.
Besides this is completely free! For a smoother experience it requires a dual processor-based device.
As a whole, if you are looking for something simple yet special for your android device, you can better go for this.
- You can enjoy most of your old games with the help of MAME4droid.
- Above 8000 classic games ROMs get supported on this emulator.
- For rendering a better visual output, some image smoothing features are available that you can experiment with.
- USB and Bluetooth based game controllers are fully compatible with this emulator.
- You can enjoy a higher audio quality besides you get visual scaling options.
- There are lots of settings options that you can easily customize for getting a better, enhanced experience.
6. Super9X EX
This free emulator will give you a nearly flawless gaming experience. Besides it’s really easy to launch games using this emulator and you can take hold of your archived SNES games that you long to play.
You will get much advanced features here yet it is user friendly and popular amongst avid gamers. This app is completely add free.
You can save you game at any moment you wish and you will get so many variant features.
You will get so many games to play using this amazing tool. USB and Bluetooth based game controllers are fully compatible with this emulator along with full keyboard control.
Using a different controller, you can use the android screen for playing the game as well! It is thus referred to as one of the best Super Nintendo emulators.
- This is completely free and easy to use emulator.
- This emulator allows you to save your game at any moment.
- You can use a different controller to play the game using your mobile screen.
- USB and Bluetooth based game controllers are fully compatible with this emulator.
- Large variety of advanced features to give you a seamless SNES gaming experience.
7. Mega S.N.E.S Rock Retro
Mega S.N.E.S Rock Retro is comparatively new, but it has gained so much popularity amongst the android gamers.
This is quite fast, and you can enjoy so many games on it. With wide variety of features you can explore your favorite SNES games on it.
You have the HD graphics support for your games and can use your mouse for some games also.
Bluetooth based game controllers are fully compatible with this emulator. If you are searching for some compatible and easy to go SNES emulator, then this super Nintendo emulator can be a great choice for you.
- Bluetooth based game controllers are fully compatible with this emulator. This is completely free and comes with easy User interface.
- You have the HD graphics support for your games.
- You can use mouse for some of the games.
- You can enjoy some smart and innovative features.
If you have liked the SNES emulators we have sorted out for you. Feel free to leave the comments in comment section. We are going to cover all the emulators one by one on our website. If you are interested in the videos of the same feel free to visit our Youtube channel here.