Valorant has always released some of the coolest and most unique skins. Committed Valorant players are always looking to purchase the latest and best-looking skins.
But, sometimes, you might end up purchasing something that you later regret. Maybe you realized the total money you have spent/wasted on Valorant since its release, or maybe you realized the item is not what you wanted.
Whichever the case, you can easily refund the skins and other items as long as they meet Valorant’s refund policy.
Here I have shown how to refund Valorant skins and explained the refund policy of Valorant.
Valorant Refund Policy
First, let’s go over the refund policy of Valorant. There are certain criteria that need to be fulfilled for refunding the items purchased on Valorant.
1) Only the unused items are refundable in Valorant.
2) The refund request needs to be within 14 days of purchase.
3) An in-game item is considered used once it’s taken into a game or reached the loading screen of a match in any mode, including practice and custom games, with the item equipped.
4) Radianite Points cannot be refunded.
5) Premium battle passes and battle pass levels are also non-refundable.
6) Weapon skin bundles cannot be refunded. This includes completing a bundle by purchasing the items individually. If you do not complete the bundle, then the individual items can be refunded as long as they meet the other criteria.
7) Character contract levels are also non-refundable.
8) Upgraded weapon skins cannot be refunded, so remember to not upgrade your purchased skins until you are sure you don’t want a refund on it.
How To Refund Skins In Valorant?
Now that you understand the refund policy and the item you want to refund fulfills those criteria, then here is how you can refund skins on Valorant:
- To refund, you will have to click on this link.
- First you need to log in your account by clicking on the menu button on the top right and selecting sign-in.
- Enter the username and passwords and log in.
- After logging in, you will return to the same page. Scroll down and click on the Get My Order History option.
- Here your purchase history will appear. If your item meets the refund policy criteria, then you will see the refund option next to it.
- Click on the Refund option and after a few seconds it should show that the item has been refunded.
If you don’t have anything to refund, then it will show this message: ‘You do not have anything avaible for in-game refund currently!’
How To Refund Valorant Points (VP) For Your IRL Money?
Other than Valorant Skins, you can also refund Valorant Points or VPs as long as they are unused and the refund is being made within 14 days of purchase.
So, if you have purchased VP and then used it to buy a skin, then you can refund the skins and get the VP back. You cannot refund that VP then for the money that purchased it for as it has been used.
The process to refund VP is different than refunding skins. You will have to submit a ticket and ask for a refund. Here is how you can do it:
- Click on this link. Login if you are not and then proceed to the next step.
- Select the Choose a Request type drop down menu and click on Billing, Payment and Premium Currency Refunds option. This will open further options.
- Write Refund in the subject section and explain what you want to refund in the Description box.
- Click on the Please Select Your Inquiry drop down menu and select ‘I’m having an issue with Riot Premium Currency (RP, VP, Coins, Wild Cores)’ option. This will unlock another inquiry menu.
- Click on the new inquiry drop-down menu and select Requesting a refund option.
- Attach any relevant proof you have of the purchase like the bill and click on Submit.
- Wait for Riots response and for the refund. It can take a few business days for the response, so don’t become impatient.
So, there you have it. Now you know how to refund Valorant skins and VP. If you have any question related to this topic, then ask us in the comment section.