The Roblox Studio Login Failed Error occurs when the software cannot connect to the Roblox server to verify your login credentials.
There are a few hiccups when you are playing this game but the good news is that these problems can be easily solved with the fixes mentioned in this article.
Read the write-up in detail and perform the troubleshooting steps for playing the game without any hassle.
In order to fix error code 279 on Roblox check out this article.
What Causes The Roblox Studio Login Error?
There are several reasons for which this error takes place, and those are listed below:
- Incorrect Login Information
- Server Issues
- Software Bugs
How Can You Fix The Roblox Studio Login Error?
If you are experiencing a login error in Roblox Studio, then there are a few things that can be done to troubleshoot the issue.
Those are mentioned below:
1) Restart Your PC And Router
The first and foremost thing you can do is restart your PC and your router.
For doing that you need to click on the Windows Start button first.
Then choose the power button and select the shutdown option.
Make sure to unplug all the power cables attached to your PC.
Next, open the power cable of your router.
Wait for a few minutes before you connect everything, and then restart your router and PC.
Launch the Roblox studio afterward and check if you can log in now.
If you still cannot, check the Roblox Studio Server.
2) Check Roblox Studio Server Status
First, you should check the Roblox studio server status.
Sometimes due to server outages, you may have a problem signing into the Roblox studio.
Expand the Filter section and choose Studio.
Check if there is and check for any service outage or if the server is under maintenance.
Wait for some time till the server is live again.
If all systems are operational, check your internet connection.
3) Check Your Internet Connection
If all the servers are operating perfectly then ensure that you are using a reliable network connection.
You need to test your network connection using a speed testing site or application like Speedtest.
On this website, you can preview your average up and down speed.
If the login issue still persists then run an internet connection and troubleshooter.
4) Run An Internet Connections, Troubleshooter
Running an internet connection troubleshooter will be helpful in solving the studio log-in error.
Follow the simple steps to do it:
- First, go to the Windows Settings option.
- Then, under the System option, you need to scroll down and click on the Troubleshoot option.
- Select other troubleshooters and then run the Internet Connections troubleshooter.
- It will take some time to check your connection and apply settings.
- After the entire process gets over, launch the game and check for the issue.
- Disable the VPN connection if you can’t eliminate the issue.
5) Disable VPN Connection
Certain VPN connections interfere while connecting to the Roblox servers, creating login errors.
Disabling the VPN connection can fix this error.
Try to do it by performing the following steps:
- First, you need to click on Settings and choose Network and Internet.
- Then click on the VPN and disable it.
- If you are fed up with the error then try to run Roblox Studio as administrator.
6) Run Roblox Studio As Administrator
To run Roblox Studio as an administrator you need to right-click on the Game launcher icon and select the Run as administrator option.
Relaunch Roblox and check whether you are getting the same error.
7) Change A Login Password
As per reports at times a password issue can cause this error.
If the players encounter a login issue, then a password reset can help you fix this issue.
You must reset the Roblox password using the registered email address or phone number.
After you have done that log in again to see if it fixes the Roblox login errors.
If not then reinstall the Roblox Studio.
8) Reinstall Roblox Studio
Reinstall Roblox Studio if the above methods could not fix your problem.
To do this perform the following actions:
- Click on the Windows Start menu and type Control Panel.
- Then, select the top option and click on Programs and Features.
- Right-click on Roblox Studio and choose Uninstall option.
- Finally, reinstall the Roblox Studio and check whether the issue is fixed.
9) Close Background Applications
Make sure that you close all the applications that are running on your PC.
There can be certain apps that can hinder the internet connection and can also prevent some apps from accessing the server and prevent you to log into your account.
Follow the steps to do so:
- First, type Task Manager on the Windows Search menu.
- Then, in the Process tab right click on the app and select the End Task option.
That’s a wrap!
If you still have any concerns regarding this error then write to us in the comment section below.
We will definitely try our best to address the problem with the relevant solution.