Sometimes you may have issues while streaming your favorite shows on Paramount Plus app on Samsung TV.
In this article, I will discuss what should you do when Paramount Plus is not working Samsung TV.
So, keep reading if you are having similar issues to learn how to solve it.
However, if you are getting the Paramount Plus 3205 error code then try these solutions first.
Why is Paramount Plus Not Working?
Paramount Plus does not work on Samsung TV mostly due to the following reasons:
- Temporary cache
- Invalid subscription
- Poor internet connection
- Outdated version of the app
- Outdated version of your smart TV
There are plenty of solutions to fix the error. Now let us discuss those in details.
What To Do When Paramount Plus Not Working on Samsung TV
Here I have given a detailed guide on how you can fix this issue. Check the solutions when Paramount Plus is not working and perform them to fix it.
1) Restart Samsung TV and Router
The temporary cache can be the reason why Paramount plus won’t work.
To clear cache, reboot your router and Samsung TV. Follow the steps to do so:
- Turn off the Samsung TV and disconnect it from the Power source.
- Unplug the router and wait for a couple of minutes.
- Reconnect all the power cables to the TV and the router.
- Turn on your Samsung TV and the router.
Check if the problem has been resolved else go to the next solution.
2) Check If Your Subscription Is Valid
If Paramount plus is not working after restarting the TV and the router, then check if the subscription for Paramount Plus has expired.
- To check that, open Paramount Plus app on your TV and go to the profile section.
- From the subscription and billing section, check the Next Billing Date.
- If the payment is due, pay it, and then you should be able to watch Paramount Plus again.
3) Check The Internet Connection
As Paramount needs an internet connection to run, so, make sure that you are having a stable internet connection.
You can test the internet speed from speedtest.net. If you do not have a stable internet connection, then wait for some time till the internet gets stable.
4) Clear Cache
The temporary data and cache of the Smart TV app can be the reason why you cannot enjoy Paramount Plus.
So, clear this Temporary cache and fix the problem. To do so, follow the steps given below:
- Open Settings on the Samsung TV.
- Open Apps & Services. Navigate to the Paramount Plus app and select the Clear Cache option.
- After clearing the cache successfully, reboot the Samsung TV and see if the problem is solved.
If other apps are also not working on your Samsung TV then go through this article.
4) De-Register The Device
De-registering the device can also help fix problems when Paramount Plus won’t work on your Samsung TV.
Follow the steps to deregister your device:
- Open the Paramount App home page and go to Settings.
- Select the De-register your device option.
- Confirm your action by clicking on deregister device and OK options.
- Enter your log-in credentials in the Paramount app. After re-registering successfully the problem should be solved. If not, then move on to the next step.
5) Update Paramount Plus App
Paramount Plus app won’t work if is outdated. So, update the Paramount Plus app to the latest version. Follow these steps to update the Paramount plus app:
- From the Home Screen of Samsung TV, select Apps.
- Go to the top right part of the screen and select Settings.
- Next, select the Updates option and locate Paramount Plus.
- Finally, select the Update option.
6) Update Samsung TV
Manufacturers provide regular updates to fix bugs and glitches.
So, after you have updated the Paramount Plus app, it is important to update your Samsung TV OS to fix the problem.
Follow the given steps to check for the recent TV updates:
- Press the Home, Menu, or Settings button to open Samsung TV Settings.
- Select Support.
- Next, select the Software Update option.
- Choose the Update Now as shown below.
Wait for the process to get completed. Restart your Samsung TV and check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists, reset Samsung Network.
7) Reset Samsung Network
Resetting the Samsung TV network will not delete any account information.
But this will reset the recent changes you made on your devices preferences.
A fresh reset can fix connectivity related issues that can be the main reason why Paramount Plus app is not working on your Samsung TV.
To reset Samsung Network, follow the steps given below:
- Press the home button of your Samsung TV.
- Open Settings and navigate to General > Network.
- Tap on the OK button to confirm. Next, select Reset Network and tap on Yes.
- If you have selected a wired or wireless network during the resetting process, then select Network Settings.
- Click on the OK button to confirm.
- Select the name of your network and enter the password.
8) Reset Samsung TV To Factory Reset
If the above steps did not help and you still cannot enjoy Paramount Plus on Samsung TV, factory reset the Samsung TV.
- First, press the Samsung Menu or Settings button.
- Select the Support option.
- Select Self Diagnosis and then select the Reset Smart Hub option.
- Enter the security PIN. The default PIN is 0000. If you have changed it, enter that.
- In case you have forgotten the PIN, contact Samsung Support.
If your Samsung TV is not turning on, then you can try the solutions given here.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- Can I get Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV?
Yes, Paramount Plus can be installed on Samsung TV. Open the app store on the Samsung Smart TV and download and install the app. Sign in Paramount plus and activate it for your TV.
- How do I watch Paramount on Samsung TV?
To watch Paramount on Samsung TV, download and install the Paramount app and sign in with your Paramount account. Activate it for your TV and you will be able to stream content.
- Why won’t Paramount Plus work on my TV?
Paramount Plus won’t work on your TV if the internet connection is not stable, Samsung TV OS is not up to date, the app is not up to date, the settings are corrupted or if the network settings are corrupted.
If the above steps helped you when the Paramount Plus wasn’t working, then message below to let us know. Also, comment below if you have any questions related to this topic.