An error code on a popular streaming app like Paramount Plus can ruin your weekend nights.
Fortunately, there are easy solutions to solve the problem.
So, keep following this article if you are experiencing Paramount Plus error code 3205 on Samsung TV.
- 1 How To Fix Paramount Plus Error Code 3205 On Samsung TV?
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- 3 Final Words
How To Fix Paramount Plus Error Code 3205 On Samsung TV?
Here, I have described solutions to fix the Paramount Plus error code on Samsung TV. Perform the steps and solve the issue.
You can also read this article when your Paramount plus is not working on the Samsung TV.
1) Restart Samsung TV
When you get Paramount Plus error code on Samsung TV, restart the Samsung TV. A fresh restart can fix this issue.
So, follow the steps given below to do that:
- Press the Power button of the Samsung TV and hold it for 5-10 seconds. This will restart the TV.
- After the TV turns on, re-launch the Paramount Plus app. If the error persists go to the next step.
2) Update The Samsung TV Software
Make sure that you are using the latest version of Samsung TV software.
To update Samsung TV software, follow the steps given below:
- Press the Home button from the Samsung remote.
- Navigate to Settings and then select Support.
- Select Software Update as shown below.
- Next, choose Update Now and wait till your Samsung TV searches for the latest updates.
- Select the OK button to finish the process. Restart the TV and see if the error code is gone.
3) Clear Cache On Samsung TV
Temporary cache and data of your Smart TV can become corrupted and lead to the Paramount Plus error.
By clearing the temporary cache you can fix the problem. Follow the steps given below to clear the cache:
- Open Samsung TV Settings.
- Select Apps & Services. Find the Paramount Plus app and select Clear Cache.
After clearing the cache, restart the Samsung TV and see if the problem is solved.
4) Reset Smart Hub
If you are still getting the error code 3205 while streaming Paramount Plus on Samsung TV, reset the Smart Hub.
Make sure to note down the login details before you start resetting the Smart Hub.
During this process, you will be signed out of all the Samsung TV apps.
Now follow the steps given below to reset the smart hub:
- Open Samsung TV Settings and select Support.
- Choose the Self Diagnosis option as shown below.
- Select Reset Smart Hub from the next window.
- Enter the Samsung TV PIN. The default PIN of the Samsung TV is 0000. If you have changed it, then input that one.
5) Reinstall Paramount Plus App From Your Samsung TV
A fresh reinstallation of the Paramount Plus app can fix the problem when you are getting the error code 3205.
To reinstall Paramount App, follow the steps given below:
- Open Samsung Apps and go to Settings.
- Locate Paramount Plus and uninstall or delete the app.
- Next, visit the Samsung app store and search for the Paramount Plus app.
- Download the Paramount Plus app and finish the installation process.
- Log in with your credentials and you should not get the error code now.
6) Contact Samsung Support Team
If nothing helps to fix the error code 3205 on your Samsung TV, then contact Samsung Support Team.
Follow the on-screen instructions and get help from the Samsung Support Team.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
What does error code 3205 mean on Paramount?
The error 3205 is generally shown if the device is not compatible with the app. It may not be compatible with the installed TV OS or the app can outdated.
How do I update Paramount app on my Samsung TV?
You can easily update the Paramount app from the Apps settings. Click on Updates in the Apps Settings and select Paramount. Update it and wait for the update to complete.
How do I get Paramount Plus on my TV?
First you will have to launch the Paramount + app on your TV. If you don’t have it, then install it first. Then sign up using your login details. Visit paramountplus.com/samsungtv and enter the access code. Click on Activate and choose the subscription plan. Click on Continue to finish.
Also read this article when your Samsung TV is not working.
Let us know which of the above methods helped you to fix the 3205 Paramount Plus error on Samsung TV.
Turn up with more issues like this and we will provide read solutions.