People are holding more virtual conferences than in-person meetings as a result of the Corona Pandemic.
Zoom is one of the most popular options for video conferencing around the world.
But when we talk about the meeting recording option, Zoom couldn’t satisfy the users.
As a result, people frequently choose to employ recording technologies such as OBS, to improve the recording quality.
Let’s take a closer look at OBS Zoom now.
But before jump to the procedure make sure that both application is installed and running in your system.
How To Connect OBS With Zoom?
Let’s take a look at why you should record with OBS and how to connect OBS with Zoom.
Purpose Of Using OBS With Zoom
For recording, OBS provides higher sound quality and resolution.
To make any real-time modifications or add any sound channels, you can link OBS directly to Zoom.
OBS also aids in the enhancement of Zoom’s live streaming conferences. Connecting OBS to Zoom is a straightforward operation.
If you have more than one display, the result will be better, but it will also work with a single monitor setup.
Now I’ll show you how to link OBS to Zoom:
- At first, launch the OBS Studio. Click on Add (+) button under the Sources option.
- From the opening menu, select the Display Capture option.
- Give the name of the capture and select the Ok button. From the list choose a display for recording the video.
- Uncheck the “Capture Cursor” box, to remove the cursor from the recording.
- You can make the necessary modifications and then click on the OK button to continue.
- To add audio file, again click on Add(+) button and this time select the Audio Input Capture.
- Name the new capture on the new Create/Select Source pop-up window.
- Choose the input device, and then select OK.
- Again click on the Add (+) button and this time select the Audio Output Capture and rename the source.
- Select the Output device and select the Ok button.
- Under the Controls menu hit the Start Recording option.
- Now launch Zoom, start your meeting and then select the video source as OBS virtual camera option.
- After the meeting is over, select the Stop Recording button.
Hopefully after reading this article you know everything about how OBS recorded Zoom meetings video, and how it enhance the audio and video quality of recorded file.
If you still have queries, asks us in the comment section. Stay connected and feel free to share.