If you are a user of Logitech unifying Receiver, you may find that sometimes your PC cannot detect it.
Take it easy if you have encountered such issues. This is a common problem and you can easily fix it.
But before jumping into the solution, let’s find out the reason why Logitech Unifying Software Not Detecting Receiver.
Why Logitech Unifying Receiver Is Not Working?
There can be several reasons why your Logitech Unifying Receiver is not working on your PC.
Here we have listed some of the potential reasons why Logitech Unifying Software not detecting receiver. Check it out:
- Windows Update – A recent update have some bug issues, which create these sorts of problem.
- Driver – Outdated drivers can be another reason to trigger the issue.
- Other Applications –Third-party applications may conflict and create the problem.
- Wrong Settings –Wrong configuration in the Windows settings may trigger the issue.
Also make sure that the device is not broken physically and is connected to the PC properly.
Solution 1: Power Cycle The Computer
Power cycling is the most simple but overlooked.
Power cycling the computer can sort out some temporary glitches.
This will help when Logitech Unifying Software is not detecting receiver. Now follow the steps to do so:
- Turn off your computer normally using the Shut down option.
- Now disconnect all the device connected to your system.
- Now detach the power cable of the computer. If you are a laptop user then unmount the battery for a minute or so.
- Now, after 5 – 10 minutes plug back everything and turn on your device.
Check, if the issue is solved or not. If not then go to the next solution.
Solution 2: Install Logitech Unifying Software
The Logitech Unifying Software not detecting issue may occur due to corrupted software.
So reinstall the Logitech Unifying software to get smoother operation.
Logitech makes specific software for every device. This helps the device to sync properly.
To install the proper Logitech Unifying Software, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Official Logitech Unifying Software website and download the proper software.
- After downloading the application, install it on your PC.
- To install it on your PC, run the installation wizard and follow the instructions.
- Restart your PC after installation.
- Right-click on the desktop icon and select Run as administrator.
Solution 3: Using SetPoint Method
Setpoint is an application that allows customizing mouse buttons and a keyboard.
- Go to the Official Logitech Website and then search for
- Download the application. After installing, restart the computer.
- Now right click on the desktop icon and choose Run as administrator option.
- Hopefully, you will hear a sound when the devices are ready to use.
Check if the issue is resolved. Otherwise, go to the next step.
Solution 4: Switch-Off Power-Saving Mode For USB
If your Device stops suddenly, this may be due to the Power Saving feature of your Windows.
You can simply disable it by following the steps given below:
- Press and hold the Windows Key and X, now click on Device Manager.
- After the Device Manager opens, expand the Logitech option under the USB controllers section.
- Right-click on the Driver option and go to the Properties.
- Now click on the Power Management tab and deselect all the options there and select the Ok option.
Hope you found a proper solution from the above article when Logitech Unifying Receiver not working on your PC.
If you still have queries related this topic, comment in the reply section.
Stay connected with us and feel free to share.