Many of Harry Potter fans are eager to know how to link their Wizardly World account to the currently released Hogwarts Legacy.
Linking the accounts will help to customize the gaming experience besides unlocking exclusive rewards.
So, here is the complete guide to show you How to link your Hogwarts Legacy account to Wizarding World and Twitch.
Why Should I Link Hogwarts Legacy Account To Wizarding World And Twitch?
Linking the Wizard World and Hogwarts Legacy accounts, you will get neat item rewards.
Besides, you can choose a house and wand earlier in the game.
Each house created by the founders of Hogwarts segregates the students by their best characteristics.
The developers have revealed four cosmetic items that the gamers can earn from the Twitch drops, but for this one should link their Hogwarts Legacy account to Twitch.
If you are already into the game and have not linked your accounts, do not worry, as you have the option to link them anytime in the game.
You will still receive bonuses but miss out some of the early-game perks.
Here Is How To Link Hogwarts Legacy Account To Wizarding World And Twitch
Follow the steps given below to link your Hogwarts Legacy Account to Wizarding World and Twitch.
- First, visit warnerbrosgames.com.
- Click the Login button from the upper right side and log in with your account credentials.
- Now click on the profile icon and select Account Settings.
- Click on the Connections tab, and here you can link with your Twitch account, Xbox account, Playstation account, Discord, Steam, Epic Games, Apple, Google, Nintendo, and the Harry Potter Fan club account.
- You can only link your Hogwarts Legacy account to these accounts.
- Simply click on Connect and follow the onscreen instructions to connect the accounts.
How To Get Twitch Drops On Hogwarts Legacy?
If you want to get Twitch drops on Hogwarts legacy, here is how to do it:
- Currently, there is a campaign going on Twitch for Hogwarts Legacy with 25th February as the end date.
- Visit twitch.tv/drops/campaigns and look for Hogwarts Legacy.
- Expand it, and you will be able to see the details of the campaign there.
- Watch the channels participating in the campaign for 20 minutes and get Merlin’s cloak.
- Every additional 30 minutes you watch, you can claim further rewards starting with Dragon-Eyed spectacles, then the Urchin hat, Carmine lightning scarf, and Lilac Ensemble.
- Before you watch, click on Connect.
- Log into your Warner bros account. If you don’t have one, click on Create a free WB games account and create one.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create an account. Then, click on Connect next to Twitch and select Continue.
- Authorize the connection. Now go back to the connections page and connect the account to Steam or wherever you have purchased the game from.
- Watch the live stream, and you will get the Twitch drops.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Here are some frequently asked questions by gamers who want to Link their Hogwarts Legacy Account to Wizarding World and Twitch Accounts:
- Is Hogwarts Legacy Connected To Harry Potter?
Hogwarts’ Legacy is not directly adapted from the books and the movie sequels, and the game is anchored in the Wizarding Lore.
Avalanche got inspiration from the magical world of J.K. Rowling and created this unique game.
- How do I claim my Hogwarts Legacy rewards?
To claim your Hogwarts, you must have a WB Games Account to earn the drops. You should log into the Hogwarts Legacy account and set it up to claim the drops.
Once you have the game and set up your account, return to the Drops website, and you can claim your rewards.
- Is the Ministry of magic in Hogwarts Legacy?
The high-ranking official of the Ministry of Magic is the latest character to be revealed for the upcoming title Hogwarts Legacy.
He will be tied to one of the Hogwarts Legacy’s mysteries.
So, that was how to connect your Hogwarts Legacy Account to Wizarding World and Twitch accounts.
For any further queries, feel free to ask us in the comments section below.