Sometimes you may encounter League of Legends unexpected errors when choosing the name or while logging in.
Here we have shown how you can quickly fix it, so read this article and perform as shown!
How To Fix League Of Legends Unexpected Error?
When you receive a League of Legends unexpected error when choosing the name, perform the following solutions to fix it.
1) Use Task Manager To End League Of Legend
When you get the League of Legends there was an unexpected error with the login session, try to end the program and then log in once again.
Here is how you can do it:
- Right-click on the Taskbar and select Task Manager.
- Locate League of Legends or Riot Clent in the Processes tab and select the End Task option.
- Open League of Legends once again and log in.
2) Check The Network Settings
If you are facing a league of legends login error, you must check the Network Settings properly else this might trigger the issue.
Follow the steps as I have mentioned:
- Go to the search box and then type Settings. Select the top option.
- When the Settings panel opens, go to the Network and Internet category.
- Next, move on to the Ethernet option, and from there, click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Choose the Properties of the Ethernet category.
- Search for Internet Protocol Version 4 from the displayed window.
- Double click on the Internet Protocol Version 4 option check that the following options are turned on:
- Select the Obtain a DNS server automatically and Obtain an IP address automatically options.
- After the categories are enabled, hit the OK to save the changes.
- Then log in to League of Legends and check if this process has fixed the error.
- If you still encounter can’t log into League error, go back to IPv4 properties window and select Use the following DNS server addresses option.
- Enter 126.96.36.199 in the Preferred DNS server and 188.8.131.52 in the Alternate DNS server. Hit the OK button after you finish.
So, now you know how to fix League of Legends unexpected errors.
If you still have queries related to this issue, ask us in the comments section provided below.