Gmail is one of the most popular and largest email service providers. But sometimes while sending a mail on Gmail, the system encountered a problem #007.
Now let us find the other causes of the problem and figure out some solutions to fix Google email error 007.
Reasons Behind Google Email Error 007
- Outdated Web Browser – If the browser version is outdated, it can also initiate the Gmail send error 007.
- Internet Connection – Sometimes slow internet connection can be the cause of this error.
- Virus– Virus or malware can also cause the “System encountered a problem (#007)” error in Gmail.
How To Fix Google Email Error 007
Follow the methods described below to fix the issue easily.
Solution 1: Clear Cookies From Browser
Clearing cookies and cache from the browser is a very simple but effective way to fix the Gmail Send Error 007.
So, follow the steps to do so:
- Click on the three dots at the upper right corner in the Chrome browser and select Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy option as shown below.
- Under Security and Privacy menu, click on Clear browsing Data
- Check the box for Browsing History, cookies, and other site data and cached images and files. Also set the Time range to All Time.
Make sure you backup your bookmarks on Chrome before clearing the browser history. Now go and check if the Gmail system encountered problem #007 has been resolved. If not then go to the next solution.
Solution 2: Disable the Browser Extensions
Browser Extensions can also be the reason behind the error like Gmail system encountered a problem #007.
In case the error occurs just after you have installed any browser extension, then follow the steps given below to remove it:
- Open your browser and click on the three vertical dots at the top right corner.
- Go to More Tools and then select the Extensions option.
- Disable the Extensions one by one, by clicking on the disable toggle.
Now check if this has solved the problem, else move on to the next solution.
Solution 3: Update The Browser
An outdated browser can be one of the reasons behind the Google email error 007. So update it to the latest version.
To update the browser, follow the steps below:
- Open Chrome and click on the 3 dots located at the upper right corner.
- Select Help and then click on About Google Chrome.
- Click on the Update Google Chrome option.
Important: If you can’t find this button, your browser is already updated to the latest version.
- Finally, click on the Relaunch option.
The above steps should fix the Google email error 007. If you still have any query related to this topic, ask us in the comments section. Feel free to share your thoughts.