There are a lot of times when you only want to listen to the audio part of a YouTube video. Maybe you are doing something else and can’t look at the screen, but still want to listen to a presentation. If that’s you, the good news is that there’s a very simple solution that lets you listen to YouTube audio even when you look away from the screen.
With this YouTube downloader, you can take a full-length video from YouTube and save it with just a couple of clicks. And what’s even better is that you don’t have to worry about pricey subscriptions, either.
The Downloader Works On All Mobile Devices
MP3Studio offers lots of benefits and is a free app that allows you to save YouTube videos to your mobile device. That way, you will be able to listen to the audio whenever you want, even when you don’t have an Internet connection.
What Are The Benefits Of Using This Tool?
- Works on all operating systems
- You don’t need any technical skills to use it
- It only takes seconds for the process to be completed
- Safe to use without having to worry about any kind of malware
How Do You Use MP3 Studio To Download Videos From YouTube?
Using this tool is super easy, which means that absolutely anyone can convert their favorite videos even if they’ve never done that before. To download a YouTube video as an audio-only file, all you need to do is follow the instructions below.
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video you intend to convert and paste it into the input field of the app.
- Choose the format of the file you want for conversion. This tool allows you to specify which file type you would like to convert your video to. Multiple popular file types are available, including AVI, MP3 and MP4.
- Download the file. This is the final step of the process and it only takes a click on the “Download” button for your YouTube video to be converted instantly to audio.
Using MP3 Studio is really easy!
Is It Legal To Download Videos And Music From YouTube?
While it is not illegal to download music from YouTube, this is currently a grey area, mostly because the platform doesn’t allow users to download content directly. This means that if you intend to use the music that you have downloaded just for your personal use, you are not likely to break the terms of the creator’s copyright.
YouTube frowns upon people downloading music from the platform because it generates money from the adverts they play whenever you use YouTube to listen to music online. If you would download the music instead, you will not be able to see any of the ads.
Bottom line, it’s not illegal to download music from YouTube, but make sure that you only use it for personal use. This means that if you only want to download music from the website they enjoyed offline without using it for commercial purposes, copyright shouldn’t be an issue.
Make sure you learned that you cannot share the downloaded music online on any other websites or edit it and claim it as your own. If you do that, you would be breaking the artist’s copyright and that is not legal.