The official app store is fast becoming the second choice of app store for many users, and the reason for that is because of unofficial app stores like TutuApp. The official sore may offer way more choice, but TutuApp offers the apps you really want – the modified and tweaked apps and games, working emulators, and much more. It’s totally free to use, and there is no need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad to use it.
What is TutuApp?
TutuApp is one of the best unofficial app stores ever released. It offers tons of games and apps, modified with new features, plenty of emulators, tweaks, and lots more, many of them not in the official store. This is not because they are illegitimate – it is because Apple’s rules are far too strict, and these apps are refused entrance to the store. And, to add to that, you should know that TutuApp is 100% legitimate to use and 100% safe. Apple cannot even void your warranty for using it.
When you download TutuApp, you are getting all of these cool features:
- Free to download and use
- User-friendly interface, easy to navigate
- Supports all devices, including iOS 14
- Fast downloads
- Cache cleaner built-in
- Memory optimizer built-in
- Thousands of apps, games, screen recorders, emulators, tweaks, and more
Below you can see the types of content you can find in the app store:
- App Store Apps – plenty of official apps and games for iPhone and iPad
- Exclusive Apps – emulators, streaming apps, screen recorders, tweaks, and lots more unofficial apps
- Modified Apps – stock iOS apps with new features
- Tweaked Games – stock games, all features unlocked and extra features
TutuApp works on all iPhone and iPad models on iOS 11 through iOS 14 and iPADOS. It even works on Android devices and, because of that support, you can install it on your Mac or Windows PC using an Android emulator.
How to Install TutuApp
Pick one of the methods below:
Method 1: iOS
- Open the Safari browser on your device and navigate to the TutuApp download page.
- Tap on the configuration profile and then tap Allow on the popup page
- The Install Profile page will open; tap on Install.
- You should see the icon on your home page when the installation is successful.
You cannot use TutuApp just yet; first, you need to fix the Untrusted Developer error that will appear when you click the icon:
- Open Settings and ap General
- Go into Profiles & Device Management
- Find and tap the TutuApp profile.
- Tap on Trust
- TutuApp is now ready to use
Method 2: Android
TutuApp is primarily an iOS app but, because of popular demand, the developers have now provided an Android version of the app store. You will need to install the APK file onto your device, and here’s how to do it:
- First, open your Android Settings app.
- Tap on Security ( Maybe Privacy – depends on your current firmware)
- Ap the slider beside Allow from Unknown Sources to enable the option – this is the only way to get TutuApp to run on your device
- Net, open your browser and download the TutuApp APK file from the linked source.
- Please find it in your downloads and double-tap on the file.
- The installation will begin – when it’s done, you will see the icon on your home page.
Method 3: Mac/PC
Because there is an Android version of the app installer, you can install it on your PC or Mac, even though TutuApp has no native support for these platforms. Simply download a free Android emulator ( BlueStacks or Nox are the best ones) and then install the APK file through the emulator.
How to Use TutuApp?
Using TutuApp is very simple, regardless of the platform you are using:
- Open TutuApp from your home screen or android emulator
- Browse the content to find what you want to download – you can also use the search bar to find something specific.
- Tap on what you want and follow all the onscreen directions to install it
- When you see the app icon on the screen, the app is ready to use.
iOS users will likely need to follow the untrusted developer error steps before they can use the app.
Try TutuApp for yourself today and see why it is so popular. And if you like the free version, you have the option of upgrading to a VIP version for a small payment – this gives you more content, an ad-free experience, no download limits, and much more. You do not need to jailbreak, and TutuApp is, and always will be, free to use. Try it – it could become your new app store of choice.
Leave a Reply