Playing graphical video games is one the favorite hobby anyone can adopt .it never matters being a child or an adult playing video games is always fun.
You can play the best of video games from the god of war to spider man and everything in between using a Play station series.
Play station is a videogame console developed by Sony. Inventions have lead to the development of PS4 (play station 4), is an eighth-generation video game console manufactured by Sony Interactive Entertainment
Now the question arises that how can you connect theses play stores to your computer screens or laptops to boosts up your playing skills. Well there are several ways to have opted.
I can show you some of the simple ways.Before buying a laptop we it is important to decide which laptop you want if you can not afford high budget laptop then getting reading Laptops Under $600 Reviews is suggested there is a list of all good laptops which are under $600
Using Hdmi Cable:
Now you can connect the PS4 to your laptop screens using HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) .but the problem arises that HDMI cables are uni-directional.
It has a single output/input way .so the main requirements is that ps4 needs to have a video output port and the laptop requires the video input port.
Normally when you have the laptop having two HDMI ports, having two input and output then it becomes easier to connect them.
So you will require
- A female DVI- D male video adopter along DVI cable
- Dual shock remote controller
- Internet connectivity
- Micro USB cable
- You should also connect audio to the speakers
How To Take Input Via Your HDMI Cable To Laptop Screens?
- Go to the settings menu on PS4 and click Network settings
- Choose the best internet connectivity
- Connect video capture card via USB port
- Connect the PS4 to this video capture card
- Now connect HDMI-IN in video capture card
- Then connect the HDMI –OUT in the ps4.
- Open the application software on the video capture card.
- Change the resolution on the display of your own
- Configure your laptops for streaming the best gameplay on ps4
Using SONY Remote Play App:
You can enjoy your entertainment full graphical games using Sony remote app play. After connecting a dual shock 4 controller to the computer with the USB cable, you can use remote play to play games on your laptop screens
- Navigate to https://remoteplay.dl.playstation.net/remoteplay/ in web browser.
- Click on the windows pc or Mac
- Click the installer file and follow the instruction to complete the installation process.
- Open the PS4 remote play
- Connect the dual shock 4 controller to your laptop
- Press the option buttons on the controller on the touchpad
- Next Sign in to the network account of your PlayStation.
- Enjoy your gameplay using the Sony remote play app.
To rejoice the PS4 you need a 15 Mbps download internet speed, so you will surely be facing internet connectivity problems. To avoid this you can use your laptop screens as a monitor for PS 4
- What you need to do is to have a CAPTURE CARD AND USB- C TO USB-A converter but if your laptop has a USB c port don’t need to worry about this.
- Use the official website to download the desktop application of your capture card.
- Connect both of your ps4 and laptop with HDMI cable using the above-mentioned USB cables to connect the capture card to your laptops
- Launch the desktop application, and fire up to your ps4
Now enjoy your smooth online multiplayer experience using PS4andenter into the world of the videogames.
If you have any connectivity problems or troubleshooting action please let us know and share your experience using play station 4.