Can’t remove Bluetooth device in Windows 10? Sometimes Windows PC users encounter problems with their Bluetooth devices. When you encounter this problem you can try out a few simple fixes. Check out some detailed methods here and fix this problem on your Windows 10 PC.
- 1 Can’t Remove Bluetooth Device in Windows 10? Quick & Simple Fixes!
Can’t Remove Bluetooth Device in Windows 10? Quick & Simple Fixes!
There is nothing to worry about when you face certain issues. If you can’t remove Bluetooth device in your Windows computer let’s tell you it is actually a very common problem for Windows users. But luckily, there are some very simple workarounds available.
Solution 1: Try to Uninstall Your Bluetooth Devices
Sometimes there are some hidden Bluetooth devices that cause many problems with your Windows PC. Apparently, you might have to face issues removing device stuck.
You can visit the Device Manager window from your computer and click on the option that enables you to see all the hidden Bluetooth devices on your computer.
You can uninstall those devices and restart your computer to fix the problem. Follow the procedure explained below and learn how to delete Bluetooth device:
- Open your Start menu by pressing the Windows logo key
- In the search field, type Device Manager and when the results appear, do a double-click on the first one.
- Click on the View tab and then Show hidden devices
- Now you can uninstall the hidden Bluetooth devices by right-clicking on them and decide Uninstall
- When you are done with the action, restart your Windows computer
After your computer reboots, you can see all the Bluetooth devices again. And now you can check if you are able to resolve the issue successfully or not.
Solution 2: Set to Automatic
You can try out this method if the above one does not help.
- You have to open the Windows Run by pressing Win + R together
- And when the Run box appears, in the empty space, type services.msc and hit Enter or click OK
- Now you can see whether the Bluetooth service is turned on and on the Automatic mode or not
- If the settings are not as it should be, you can change it manually.
- Right-click on the Bluetooth Support Service option and then open its Properties window
- A drop-down menu will appear from where you can set your Bluetooth device to the Automatic settings
However, if this method does not work for some users, you can try out the next one.
Solution 3: Use Windows Built-in Troubleshooter
Your Windows computer comes with an in-built troubleshooter that helps you overcome many technical glitches with your Windows PC.
- Open Settings window and find the Troubleshoot option
- Then click on Bluetooth and then click on Run the troubleshooter
This is an easy process to troubleshoot the removing device stuck issue. However, you can try out the next methods if needed.
Solution 4: Update Windows Drivers
Open your Device Manager window to see the available driver updates for your computer.
You can right-click on the Bluetooth device with the How to Disable Bluetooth in Windows 10 issue and then select Update driver.
Windows Updates also enable you downloading all the latest services related to it and drivers also include.
Visit Settings > Update & Security from your Windows computer and then click Check for updates. You can find the latest available updates and install them on your PC.
There are some tools available on the market, such as DriverEasy. It automatically detects problems with your Windows drivers and fix them or install the latest drivers. You can simply install the tool to get the job done.
Solution 5: Clean Windows Registry
Sometimes due to corrupted Windows registries, users face how to delete Bluetooth device problems.
Windows registry can be damaged due to virus attacks or if your Third-party antivirus software deletes the Windows registry components mistakenly or deliberately.
There are some useful tools available on the internet that help you in repairing your Windows registry.
CCleaner and Wise Registry Cleaner are two examples of such tools. However, before installing one of these tools and repairing your registry, keep a back up of your data.
Solution 6: Run Microsoft’s System File Checker
Microsoft’s System File Checker also helps you corrupted system files.
- In the Start search button, type cmd and right-click on Command Prompt
- Click on Run as Administrator and once you are on the Command Prompt window, type the sfc /scannow command and hit the enter button
Command prompt window will now begin your scanning process and when it is done with the scanning process; simply reboot your Windows computer. Finally, this step will resolve your Bluetooth removing device stuck error.
Anyway, Folks! Here we are at the end of this conversation. The aforementioned solutions will surely help you if you can’t remove Bluetooth devices in Windows 10. You can drop us a comment below if you know any other possible fixes for the same.